Frequently Asked Questions
- When are your services?
- What are your Sunday services like?
- What will happen when I visit for the first time?
- What should I wear?
- Do you have a midweek service?
- Where do I park and enter?
- Where do I sit?
- What about my kids?
- Is there Communion?
- How can I meet others and get connected?
- Where are you located?
As Free Will Baptists, we believe in "open" Communion. This means you do not have to be a member of our church to participate. All believing Christians are invited to receive Communion on various Sundays throughout the year. This is the Lord’s Communion. The Deacons will pass around bread and grape juice if you wish to participate. If you choose not to partake, that's okay. Just tell the Deacon offering the bread and cup "No thank you" as they approach. The Pastor will give instructions as to when to eat and drink.