Frequently Asked Questions
- When are your services?
- What are your Sunday services like?
- What will happen when I visit for the first time?
- What should I wear?
- Do you have a midweek service?
- Where do I park and enter?
- Where do I sit?
- What about my kids?
- Is there Communion?
- How can I meet others and get connected?
- Where are you located?
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have
you stand up, or ask you to give money. Come in, enjoy the time of worship, and see if this is the
church for you. We will do our best to give you a welcome package. In it, you will find information about our church, a visitors card, a book, and a couple of other gifts from us to you. The only thing we ask is that you to fill out the visitor's card
and return it to the person that gave you the welcome package or by
simply dropping it into the offering plate. The rest is yours to keep, no strings attached!